
Zack is officially a "razoring" man! I cannot believe he figured this out all by himself. We taught him to walk with it with his legs straddling the platform...that was enough for a couple of days. But today I walked out to see what he was up to & suddenly he had one foot on & was pushing with the other! What?!? He's only 18 months! He was so proud of himself & I have to say it is quite cute. Maybe Kevin has been giving him secret lessons...hmm.

Mind you there were a few falls along the way, but he was always a good sport, jumping right up & trying again. The only fits came when I didn't help him fast enough & when it was time to go in.

Luckily an otter pop solves most problems! But more importantly check out the eyelashes on this kid! He's got the hair & the eyelashes...I swear we'll have a girl one day & she'll come out bald.
3 comments:
That's so funny because today when we went to get Maddie off the bus I had Zack get in the wagon with Goose but he kept running to the girls razors. Now I know why. I guess I'll let him ride around next time (not to the bus stop, of course!).
My cute little Z man. Love that kid!
What a Q-T! Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment