I thought I should take a pic but my camera battery was dead & I needed to take the little bro to school. oh well. We headed downstairs to make the school run & the little bro still had some time. Perfect, we can take the picture. Scoob was following Rosario around like he always does when she comes to clean on Wednesday. Have I ever mentioned my love & admiration for Rosario? Not just because I haven't had to clean a toilet in a year, but because she loves scoobs! He walks around pretending to spray, wipe & vacuum with her & she always indulges him & plays along with him...although I try to keep him out of her way!
Anyway, this morning he followed her to the patio where she was shaking rugs. I grabbed the camera & when the scoobs saw it, he said, "picture" and then struck a pose. Rosario stood behind me & coaxed out the grins! Unfortunately he looks more like me than his dad with the above pose...should I be worried???
6 comments:
Ha Ha!!! What a fun kid!!! You got a baller on your hand, I hope!
P.S. You are welcome to come and clean my toilets as a refresher course before you buy your house. Spoiled kid!
Zach does look like you in that picture! Quite the little poser. I love Rosario too. I would really love her to come clean my house right now!
so cute! okay, lets not talk about rosario, or any other housecleaner. My jealousy is so bad right now I could spit. I only wish I could afford a rosario!!
Plus, your soccer post was hilarious. I just wish I could have been there to laugh!
I know. I know. I am going to have a RUDE awakening to a little thinkg called REALITY when we move out!!! Like, what? I have to clean the shower. crap.
by the way does anyone detest cleaning bath tubs the absolute most? I'd rather clean a toilet all day, any day.
Ames....you are going to be my cleaning lady now!!! You owe it to me and I need to save some money. Get to it....my shower is first. You need to learn to work. The base boards are next. Get the gloves on you spoiled brat!
Well, the stance and the fact that he has mini-mouse on his diaper all at the same time might make Scot wonder...not that I was looking at the area on his diaper...I just happened to notice!! : )
Post a Comment