I hate private blogs. So I'm not certain why I thought going private was a good idea...oh yeah...my kids' safety. I've thought it through {again} and have made a few changes to my approach & think I have found a happy medium between the two.
First of all...I won't be referring to them {just him, right now, but you know...} by their first names, so if you wouldn't mind doing the same if you so happen to comment in regards to them, I'd appreciate it. I've added a little disclaimer that will show up at the end of each post {automatically...isn't that cool?} to remind you in case you forget. And if you do forget...that's okay, but just know, I'll probably delete your comment!
Other than that...it will probably be much of the same, with maybe not so many pics of the rugrats & detailed stories of their whereabouts. Just think...you'll probably hear more about my food storage endeavors & less of my potty training mishaps. Lucky you.
And now...my handy dandy new little disclaimer!
PS: If you know my kiddos by name, that is probably because I like you. Please don't refer to them by name in your comments. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm super glad you're back. it's much easier to have you pop up in my sidebar when you post than go searching for you. and I'll respect your "changes" but am not happy about the fact that you'll be sharing less about the little man. cause I need my fix. so don't leave me completely wanting, deal?
nice change ames.....
Post a Comment