Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rainy Days...

Today was darn near perfect for my liking {with the exception of being so uncomfortably pregs}. First, it was cold. Second, it was raining. And that rainbow? Right outside my front door...literally. And we could see the other end too.
How awesome is that? On top of the fabulous weather there was lots of fun {shopping} to be had & work to be done, I still got a nap & a babysitter was hired for the evening! yeah. A perfect Saturday in my books.
{Scoob 1 & Scoob 2...two peas in a pod}

Our neighborhood Easter egg hunt took place in the trunk of a minivan due to the rain {boo} but Scoobs was delighted all the same...although I'm not certain what was more exciting...the treats in the eggs or the use of an umbrella. Regardless, they were both thoroughly enjoyed.

PS: If you know my kiddos by name, that is probably because I like you. Please don't refer to them by name in your comments. Thanks!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Scoobs smiles is awesome. That kid is so cute. (Oh, I was referring to the second Scoob).

Chante said...

Loved that rainbow on Saturday. It seriously was the brightest rainbow I had ever seen and the fact that it was perfect and you could see both ends! Amazing!