Now he thinks he can swim...
but really he can't quite yet.
He's gained lots of confidence & skills. I hope I can keep an eye on him when there is another one in tow.
And, oh happy day, this will be the last prego picture you see of me. It's cute...I know. Even better? I went to Wal-Mart dressed like this yesterday. My mom asked if I had a cover-up...I hated to inform her, that I was wearing it. PS: If you know my kiddos by name, that is probably because I like you. Please don't refer to them by name in your comments. Thanks!
4 comments:
You look so cute Amy! thats so funny that your mom asked if you have a cover-up. that is such a deb comment. p.s. I want to jump in that pool right now!
Okay so no worries, I will look just the same when I am pregnant, but slightly larger since you are so cute and skinny. You still look great even though you are right straight out in front. I know you must be counting down! Are you ready?so
Amy your tummy is ready and I think the timer has popped!! Purfectly round and protruding. Good luck tomorrow!! You know...if you have this tomorrow she will share a birthday with Meg. How funis that? So anxious to hear all about it!! ove you tons!
oh my you are adorable! i love the belly...and that is it, ALL belly! you would be one of those that from behind, you think, what a skinny little thing and then you turn to the side and I would have to say...YO MAMMA..he he..just kiddin' ya. no, you are cute and good luck! oh and btw, where did you get all of your adorable maternity clothes?
Post a Comment