Monday, February 4, 2008

Rainy Days...


Today was so cold & rainy that Zack & I just stayed in our jammies & cozied up! It was so enjoyable to have a "lazy" day. We built forts...we being me, as Zack is much more adept at taking them down. We also blew up the air mattress...a bit random I realize, but it was in the same closet as the blankets & I knew Zack would love that thing. He loved the whole process of blowing it up with the little machine (what are those called?), jumping on it & flinging himself back with no abandon...that is until he landed on the floor & not the mattress...his favorite part though was deflating the thing. He sat right at the nozzle & just giggled at all the air coming at him.

We built our "tent" over the mattress & let me just say...best idea ever. That is I suppose if I am willing to hold one end of the blanket & fan it continually until he is worn out...which today I was. He had a blast.

3 comments:

Stephens Family said...

Hey Amy!!! This is Emily Stephens. I have looked at your page before and then I lost it and then came across it from some others in the ward. YEAH!! Anyway, cute stuff. The fort idea sounds like a lot of fun. I will have to do that with Dylan. We need to get together soon. : ) Hope all is well.

bryn said...

what a fun rainy day. we had an indoor picnic to keep ourselves busy. i can't believe what shut-ins we are with just a little rain! my kids are true arizonans!

Ashlee said...

I like the idea of using hte air mattress for a little fun - now if we could just figure out how to have a secure cage around it - then my boys woul be contained and it would really be a good option for me! PS....Where is your love for the Suns? No Suns posts? Come on Amy...some of us depend on you for our sports news!