Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sick as a Dog

That would be me...sick as a dog. I've felt it coming on for several days...lack of energy, exhausted, etc. But last night it hit me. The aches, pains & chills followed by the sweats. I went to bed by 8:30 & it was a long night. My arms & legs felt so heavy I could hardly move them. I had a headache pounding behind my eyeballs & it made me feel dizzy when I tried to stand up.

Zack is miserable today as well. He has two molars coming in & if he isn't crying, he's on the verge. He was up this morning at 5:45 am...ugh. Luckily, Scot was able to hang with him until he went to work so I could get some extra shut eye. Apparently while Scot was showering Zack decided to join him & fell into the shower in his pajamas...I'm not quite certain how this happened but Scot says it was hilarious.

I'm grateful to say that I am starting to feel better. Scot had a version of this a couple weeks back that laid him out flat for several days & I'm glad that hasn't happened to me.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

sorry lady, that's no fun at all. isn't this when it's beneficial to live with the parentals??